Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sorry my dear blog...

I have abandon you of late.  Instead of my religious posting I have been choosing to work like a crazy lady on my book. It is a delicate balance that I have been failing.

The book rewrite is almost complete. It is time to climb out of my cave and emerge back into life. There are but a handful of chapters left to comb through.  The query process will begin soon and I will come back to you seeking balance and begging forgiveness like a scorned lover. 

Maybe..then again school is starting again. The preparation has been waiting for me.  I have a short 5 days and shiny little faces will be there ready to learn. 

I also have been back at the gym...another long lost friend I am returning to in search for my regular routine.  It was a chubby summer.  My skin feels tight.  Enjoyment in the minute has become a spare tire around my midsection.  I am seeking out my stretchy pants in the morning not a fun scavenger hunt. 

Be patient with me I will be back this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Finding that balance is hard I know. But I truely thing you are doing an awsome job on here and every where else in your life. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to hear more about your fun workouts and the book.

    ReplyDelete