Monday, May 7, 2012

Asthma, Spring Colds and the Hope of a Hunky Rescue

photo sources
Graaawwwl!  It is time...it is time! The clock has ticked to the hour, that no one in the house wanted to see.  Hack, cough, sneeze...spring cold is here.  It is ridiculous the regularity that it hits.  It will come back in the summer and again in the fall.  The same each time: head stuffiness, followed by sneezing, then drainage and then the big dog bites, and the coughing and wheezing takes hold.  

I am in the big dog stage...so I get the ultimate pick me up in the morning...breathing treatments. Who doesn't love heading to school feeling yourself quiver in your skin?  Pretty sure this is what doing crack feels like. 

On the bright side...the field trip is tomorrow.  Time to dig into a quarter of chicken, potatoes, a cobbett and filtered water with my bare hands while I watch horses run back and forth and smell industrial bleach.  I am hoping that the horse dander won't kick off some kind of asthmatic attack where dark and hunky firemen have to rescue me.  Maybe throw in some sweet mouth to mouth as they carry my slight self out of there....hold on I am having a moment.  Nice. I can hope.  

Keep your fingers crossed for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment