Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Random...12 more days

Photo source
I was sitting there...floating on my cloud...wondering, when in the world this school year was ever going to end?  It was been the longest one to date. I don't know if this goes on in other professions but around May teachers get cranky, fed up and well...done.  We need the break to unclench, rewind and get back to loving our jobs. 

I have started over sleeping. It only occurs at the end of May.  We are getting there.

On a side note....
  • I have signed up for my Conceal to Carry class.  I'm excited and terrified.  I'm not what you would call a huntress.  Nor could I ever be accused of being a big game hunter, or hobby skeet shooter.  But there are times when safe is better than sorry.  In this case I wonder if safe is really that safe.  
  • My blood sugar has been through the stinking roof.  Not like put me in a coma high, but more yikes...what the hell is wrong with my pancreas! So on mother's day I started back to the high fiber, no friends diet.  Should melt away the pounds, clean my colon, and set fire to all the nose hair of those near me. Day three...and I am ready for a giant cookie, and a bag of chips...not looking good.
  • I got a new phone.  I know that this news is most likely only exciting to me.  However, it is a Galaxy sII. It does everything I could ever dream of a phone doing.  I am in love. 
  • Only 12 days of school left...but who is counting. 
Twelve is my lucky number.  I think that is why I teach 7 graders. >:) 

2 comments:

  1. I know that end-of-term/end-of-year feeling... it comes just in time...
    Ah, teacherly gripes... from one teacher to another... I empathize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that you're taking a conceal to carry class! Please blog about it all - I want to do this when I move back stateside!

    ReplyDelete