Saturday, June 9, 2012

Flying paper planes and chewing up the words

Photo Source
The words are fleeing the page. Or is it my mind that they are trying to get away from?

It is tough to tell after a long day of writing. I am spent.  Feel like I can't even put together a sentence to speak...but some how I manage. The family is used to by babbling...and usually figure it out.  Bless their hearts.

So how have you been?  I feel like I have been cut off from you guys.  The end of the school year was rough...grades due, parent meetings, and then don't get me started on the staff meetings and then followed up by all of the week after suggested staff development.  I feel like today is the first day of my summer and the internet has been hinky.  I know...I keep hearing the song isn't it ironic play in my head.  I think I have clicked on my pinterest site about 123, 598,370 times today.  (That number is only an estimate.)  On the upside with no interwebs the writing is clicking along.

Have you guys ever read something you wrote and thought, "Damn I am good!"  I am getting back into my novel...you know part of my summer tradition. I have to say...I am pretty amazing.

Speaking of which...I want to go back there right now.  It is calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment