Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I got Stardust in my eyes

Photo Source
Day two on the P2P challenge and I am tired.  4 hours turned into 8.  I am not sure how I let that happen.  I get into something and can't close it down till I am done. I did learn several unintended things today.
  1. Writing html is tough. 
  2. No matter what a tutorial says my situation will always be the one that doesn't work. And I will have to go all Chuck Norris on it. 
  3. So much change is completely exciting. I have had a difficult time sleeping since this process started.  I am happy it is summer time or I would really be hating life. 
With my day being more structured then it has all summer I have been seeking out other opportunities to drum up business. Today I submitted an article for publication in a book about education, and have started a page in squibo. That along with my four eight hours of focus on writing and my business it has been a busy Tuesday.

Think I will have a few minutes hours on Pinterest and go to bed.  

2 comments:

  1. Keep at it! You can do it. It's so hard to structure your summer days but you're doing great so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan!! Don't forget to count the daydreaming as part of your 'writing' time. Without it, the writing may not come together. Goo luck!

    ReplyDelete