Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Monsters ponder too

photo source
I have been one hot writing lady.  No really, it is hot to have a laptop on your lap all day. I am pretty sure I will die some kind radiated death from the gamma rays coming off this thing. Goal...make enough to buy computer that does not sound like it wants to combust after 6 hours of usage. 

I have been super proud of myself. I have stuck to my 30 day challenge and been a writing maniac. Working my way through that pile of expository essays I have learned some pretty random stuff.  I can't wait to share it..it my "Friday, not so fun facts."  It will rock your socks off. 

Till then I must return to my research of modern day imperialism, the revolt of the Qianlongs Legacy and code breakers.  Then starts all the science fun. I have to admit writing the science essays has reminded me of how much I love science.  It is so interesting and methodical.  I am even thinking of how to incorporate the scientific method into the learning of history.  It is still in the thinking stages. Ideas are welcome.  No really...any ideas would be great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment