Sunday, July 8, 2012

Shine some light on the bunny

photo source
I like bunnies.  Not as pets, but in general I always feel lucky when I see one.  It is one of those last bits of wildlife that doesn't freak me out.  Also...not that I believe but I am year of the rabbit.  It means I am lucky.  (They don't say what kind of luck.)  I like them so much I named my publishing company Chubby Bunny's Ink. Okay..plus I am a little chubby...at least that is the rumor.

I have decided to shed a little light on a huge passion in my life. Chubby Bunny's Ink...

History of the Bunny: 
I started Chubby Bunny's Ink a year ago.  After finishing my first book I wanted it published. I received a handful of rejections from my queries and decided to take it into my own hands. So I threw on my big girl panties and started my own publishing company.  Hired my editor...lucky for me she works for cheap.  I found an amazing artist, MD Jackson, got a logo and cover art. The Logo is amazing and might show up as my next tattoo...maybe...could be.

Then it happen. I got the right advice from the right person and decided to set the book aside. Sure it is good but I want my first in print book to be amazing...hence book two.

Where is it now?
Chubby Bunny's Ink is getting her wings this summer.  I have decided that this is a business and there are other ways to make money writing and it is time I took full advantage of the opportunies around me.  Part of that is a refocus and some changing around here. This blog will be getting a bit of a change and you will see many more articles on the art and craft of writing.  I am so excited.

I am thrilled to engage with all of you guys about your passions and finding a writing group to plug into.  

No comments:

Post a Comment