Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Time to be challenged

photo source
My grandmother would say it is time to stop dancing around the pool and dive right in.

It started as me penning a few poems here and there when it hit my fancy.  Then I started this blog.  I thought well I write everyday, I bet I could write a novel.  A friend came along, "hey I hear you write could you..." Before I knew it I was an accidental professional.

I was cruising around the web. It was innocent.  I wasn't looking for anything in particular. I lurked on to it, Write to done, it is the Yoda site for writers.  

It inspired me. It challenged me to want to challenge myself. And I have created a genius plan...if I say so myself. So for the next 30 days it will begin.  The great make-over and the birth of a thriving business.  I encourage all creatives, fans and writers to join my followers over at Chubby Bunny's Ink and hit that follow button yourself to watch the progression and change. It will be a change that I welcome others to join me on and let me know how it works for all of us.

Change will leave no stone unturned...this blog will be getting a make over as well.  Be on the look out and get ready to let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment