Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pursed lips

Photo Source
Hello, my name is Valerie.  I need to confess...I am white.

I know...it is tough to tell.  I like to call it camouflage for when I stand next to white walls, white boards white fluffy snow and white light.   Unfortunately this means when I am angry my lips nearly disappear and my nose flares.  Attractive, no doubt.  It also means that my least favorite season is coming.  

In summer time I return to my dark cave.  Walking by windows gives me burns...damn you skin.  I tried in my youth to pretend to be tannable.  I'm not.  I will be lucky not to get skin cancer.  

So time to load up on the spray, and the long sleeves....and the water. Don't want to pass out.

5 comments:

  1. I hear you. I was just lamenting that you are too white when even the lightest shade of make-up is way too dark for your skin.

    Camouflage - I might have to use that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea aka your BTApril 19, 2012 at 7:43 AM

    What!? You are white? To be honest, you had me fooled until your skin burned in the cool, overcast shroud of Seattle. Wow... Love you! <3 -BT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHITE? REALLY? OMG!!! J/K... However I did jack your pic for a sweet poem that I just got inspired to write. Thanx for the sexy pic!

    ~The Poet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I jacked your pic and I wrote a riff but be warned it is for the open minded, talented people and not for the L7's that means for the squares, lol

    Click the link below if you dare!

    http://blogs.mayispeaksincerely.com/2012/04/20/butterfly-kiss-by-the-poet-.aspx

    ~The Poet!

    ReplyDelete