Curious if this held up to scientific research I looked into it.
I found that:
- Laughing reduces pain. It releases endorphins that are natural pain blockers.
- Strengthens immune system. Belly laughs release T-cells and globulins that fight infections.
- Decreases stress. When you are stressed your body releases cortisol. When you laugh these levels are reduced back to your normal state.
- Increase oxygen levels in our blood stream like a mild work out.
- Lowers blood sugar. For sufferers of Type 2 diabetes it was shown that if they watched a comedy while eating their blood sugar levels were lower.
I think it is pretty clear. We all need to laugh a little more. Online what are the things that make you laugh the most? If you could link them so we all can get a chuckle.