Friday, July 29, 2011

Ready for a New House and a New Look



Photo Source
I love looking at designer homes.  Pictures of perfect rooms to wake up in and to snuggle in with big blankets and good books.  

Photo Source
I don't think I would ever crawl out of this as a kid...or now. 



Photo Source
Can you imagine this in your house?  I love the twisting stair case and the giant reading tables. 

Photo Source
With a backyard retreat like this no one would ever go inside.  

Then again if you made the inside like...this maybe.

Okay back to real life.  Back to book writing.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing photos. Not too sure about the shark swimming overhead though, they might be sizing me up as their next meal (lol). It's always interesting to see how the other half indulge.

    Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete