Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Tightrope Race

Photo source
Okay so I've read over the past few post.  I might be in a bit of a slump.   Unfortunately, dear reader, this blog is a refection of me.  I have been on those blasted hormones...over the last few days the dose has been increased.  God help us all.

My sweet, adorable disposition is under attack.  I can't count the number of times I have said, "I don't care.  Whatever."  And truly meant it this week.  I can feel myself slipping into a depression.  I am perched on the tight rope's edge the abyss beneath me has it's own gravitational pull.  Only three more weeks of this to go.
Photo source
Instead of sitting  mopey about the rewrite that I know I must make.  I started yesterday.  The restructuring has begun.  It felt heavy.  It was like I was moving a warehouse full of boxes to the other side of the street.  They are all awkward to carry, and I bumble around to get any kind of grip.  Basically it sucks...see a glimpse of the sunshine that has been me lately.  I will try to suck it up.  I've got more of those crappy boxes to carry across the damn street. 



2 comments:

  1. Maybe just say "screw it" for now and go out and do something fun instead? Might be a mood lightener!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I kinda was naughty today. I didn't take the medication today and had a great day! If is so awesome to feel like myself.

    ReplyDelete