Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Introducing...Snoop

Hello, my name is Snoop.

I have an addiction.  

I Snoop, 

am addicted to, 

*gulp* 

toilet paper.

I love sneaking into the bathroom, licking the light fluffy roll and munching as fast as I can till I get busted.

The thrill of almost getting caught, the thrill of getting away with it...the adrenalin of it all.

Unlike my lazy cohorts, I have hobbies. 

Belly crawls, 

playing lava floor 

(you know where you pretend the floor is molten hot and you can't touch it so 
you jump from furniture to furniture... heaven.) 

oh and pulling my master's hair and kissing ears (I love, love, love ears.)

Belly crawling, ROCK!!

I go down the hall, across the living room anywhere I can get away with...it adds to my cute charm. 

It is like I am in the army. 

It is a skill I add to my ninja arsenal of abilities.  

7 comments:

  1. Good to meet you snoop. Say hello to your owner for me and thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggles* Oh wow! Toilet paper? Each to their own... Loved "meeting" Snoop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    My dog is the same way with paper products--what is it with them?? I have to make sure I never leave paper napkins or towells on the floor because if I do, it looks like NYE in Times Square!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! My dog is obsessed with toliet paper and Klenex. When I'm sick, he'll sit by me and at first I would think...awww he's taking care of his owner, but he's really waiting for me to drop my tissue. Jerk! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this post! so funny, cute and TRUE!

    ReplyDelete