Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Monday

Photo Source
Alright, time to get moving...yup I am talking to you...okay maybe me.

Don't judge me...just because I still have sleepy in my eyes when I get to work and it is obvious that the back of my head hasn't seen a brush.

It is important to remember I was up late, had to finish rewrites number 4598.  Okay I might have exasperated.  But I have to say this is a rough way to kick off a week of double shifts and 60 hours of work.

So we will begin with a comic.
photo Source
Have a great Monday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. Good luck!

    I have awarded you The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award! Read more here: http://ladaisi.blogspot.com/2011/02/sweet-blog-award.html

    Hope your Monday turns up!

    - Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love the comic. Hope your week goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. Love the pic. That is so me on a Fri morning--my earliest day.

    ReplyDelete