- I hate standardized testing.
- Teachers get real...mmm...grumpy during testing. You can smell the stress, see it in the sweating red faced adults pouring through the 8 pages of directions. Checking and double checking directions and paper work. Don't get me started on the endless shh-ing and stank-eyes..it is enough to exhaust. A complete whip.
|Think she has got to be a teacher|
3. Watching 7th graders try to eat peanut butter sandwiches in a silent room while the goodness gets all caught up in their braces. Ewwwwy.
4. In 7 hours of silence I talk to myself a lot. I got through two character sketches for the book. Yipee me!
5. Two more days of the 14 hour days and I get a break! Thank God!
Dreaming of my view from home. Can't wait till Friday...