Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lessons learned today


  1. I hate standardized testing.  
  2. Teachers get real...mmm...grumpy during testing.  You can smell the stress, see it in the sweating red faced adults pouring through the 8 pages of directions.  Checking and double checking directions and paper work. Don't get me started on the endless shh-ing  and stank-eyes..it is enough to exhaust.  A complete whip.  
Think she has got to be a teacher

3.  Watching 7th graders try to eat peanut butter sandwiches in a silent room while the goodness gets all    caught up in their braces.  Ewwwwy. 
4. In 7 hours of silence I talk to myself a lot.  I got through two character sketches for the book.  Yipee me!  
5.  Two more days of the 14 hour days and I get a break! Thank God!

Dreaming of my view from home.  Can't wait till Friday...

2 comments:

  1. beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please feel free to share 1 to 3 poems with our potluck poetry today, first time participants could use old poems or poems unrelated to our theme, Thanks..
    Happy Monday!

    signed in to follow your blog, welcome following us back..

    hope to see you in.
    :)

    ReplyDelete