Monday, March 28, 2011

Are you interested in writing for money?

Photo Source

I have to admit I am always excited about money opportunities.

After searching about on Seedbuz I found PixelPirate written by Joshua.  Heard about this site from a friend and has been posting about his success. I mean it isn't millions, but a little at a time is better then none at all.

Postloop is a site that pays for posting in host forums, and gives forum owners an audience to post for their forums.  Take a look.  See what you think. 

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm this is interesting...I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I'll have to check that out. Thanks for stopping by yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The biggest downfall is I'd lose ownership of what I've written. I put more value into my words than that :~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @M Kathy true...but you are only writing in a forum, comments and such. I usually comment for free so getting paid sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This does sound cool. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete