Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Shout out: III

It is tough to believe...but we have made it to our third installment of Sunday Shout Out.  This is an exciting Sunday, it is the kick off to a splendid Spring Break! Befitting of the random things I have on my 'to do' list for the week I thought that random types of blogs that I love would work for today

Crap I've Made- Is the perfect kick off for this Sunday.  Char is a stay at home mom of four who is an avid crafter and great photographer.  She comes up with some pretty fun crafts that look easy, even for me.  She is the queen of organization.  A task that I struggle with on a regular basis.  Either with the crafts or her organization ideas all of them are very doable with easy to follow instructional plans with tons of pictures.




Tatertots and Jello- Written by Jenn a mother of four as well, is a super crafty blogger.  One of the first post of hers that I read, was how to create a cheep cake platter, adorable and fun.  Friends and family might see this as Christmas gifts.  :)


Photo Source









Yes and Yes- was one of the very first blogs I followed.  I found her when she was featured as one of Blogger's Blog of Note.  Sarah Von writes funny, smart, inspirational post about her amazing life.   She  is a champion of volunteer travel and has spent the last few months in Asia volunteering.   She doesn't ask what are they doing about it? On any issue she is there in the middle volunteering and seeing how she can help.  It is after reading her blog for the last 4 months that I knew I had to march in Austin.  It is easy sitting back apathetic to the going on around you, but you cannot "tsk" the decisions that are being made in your absence. You have to get involved.  I love Sarah for sharing this with us all.

Photo Source

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea for a post! Thanks for putting this out there, it's a great way to give props + learn about new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great links! i checked em out... always love the crafty stuff ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to check them out, thanks for linking to them! I am a new follower of your blog, it's great!
    www.mooseandtater.com

    ReplyDelete