I love Saturdays.
Sleeping till my body is finished.
Piddle around the house, cleaning random things that I felt like.
Made some brunch, biscuits and hash-brown casserole. I think it was calorie free. Maybe.
Not much planned today.
Need to go to the bank, grocery store and was thinking about a walk.
It is pretty cold outside. Might just stay home watch old movies and write.
Interesting finds to investigate....
- 17th century witch chronicles are found It amazes me the things we have done to each other throughout history.
- Amazing Anna Graceman song to new baby cousin. Sweet adorable and packed with talent.
- Or maybe if you have a date today...check out these ideas
- Who doesn't love to read another story of Amanda Hocking, my hero.
- If you just need to relax, try this challenge.
- Struggling with character development.
- And to end with an educational note...10 blogs you should be reading for personal finance