Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random bits

Photo Source

  1. I can't stop watching the news for Japan.  It makes me profoundly sad.  Evey time this picture pops up I get goosebumps. I have felt this alone before but it was self imposed.  I can't imagine the complete destruction of my home, family and town.  They said in the news that three full commuter trains completely disappeared.   It is like watching 1,000,000 titanic stories unfold.  I know that money doesn't fix everything, but I have donated to Red Cross.  
Photo Source
2.  In the news on Friday there was the strangest story.  Late Thursday night over 20 people called in reports of a motorcycle with no rider driving over 100 mph.  They had to shut down I20.  A driver was never found only the helmet visor and one glove.  I can't stop talking about the story.  So far my friends and I have come up with some possible senarios: 
  a) The aliens got him
  b) Transformers really have landed.
  c) It was a drone.
  d) The government has developed invisible technology. 

B) is the clear favorite.  At least for me.  Either way would be a great start to a book....I call it! Dibs! 

3 comments:

  1. Japan is making me really sad as well. I can't believe what it would feel like to see everything around you destroyed and have no idea where your friends and family are. :-( My thoughts are with all those who suffered and are still suffering.

    As for the motorcycle story. How strange! That would be an awesome start to a book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even begin to wrap my mind around what's happening in Japan.

    (or that motorcycle...hmm.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The news from Japan is breaking my heart. I'm praying as often as I can...

    And that motorcycle story? CREEPY. I'm gonna go with "a"...it's surely the aliens :)

    *JulieJ

    ReplyDelete