Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Monster Wednesday

I think I have been a bit of a grump-a-sorus. 

Could be those (cover your ears gentlemen) ladies days coming.  

But it has given me a special affinity for these guys.  
   
I love monsters. 
Photo Source
Neapolitan Monster complete with ice cream cone spikes.

Photo Source
The great catalog of monsters in a book that is a monster. JK Rowlings is a genius.

Photo Source
It all started 30+ years ago, when my grumpy little self fell in love with this guy. 
Who doesn't love the color blue, fluffiness and cookies?  They crazy.  

My love was again ignited when I saw this cartoon.  

Photo Source
Adorable, with the voice of Billy Crystal I was sold.  

Photo Source
However, I know some of you may be more partial to this little guy.  My eyes are itchy and watering just looking at him.  Scary little guy. 

What are your favorite monsters?

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I love the Cookie Monster!
    I'm in the same boat with the grumpiness. Maybe its time for Spring to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I was a serious MONSTER the other day. So frickin' grumpy. Glad that passed on!

    I'm a big Cookie Monster fan. The Abominable Snowman from "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" used to scare the stink out of me, but he's grown on me a bit :)

    Enjoy the rest of your week, and I hope your grumpiness passes soon!

    ReplyDelete